You get diminishing returns when you are restricted to your comfort zone.
Lately, I have been learning that my perspective on relationships is always altered by my own perceptions about myself.Allowing others to love me or being able to love others well.
Is always impacted by the way I love myself.
The way I look after myself.
The way I reflect upon my own personal journey and its correlation with the world.
Here are 6 tips I am learning about loving myself better.
- Be willing to feel pain and take responsibility for your feelings.
- Sit in a place of growth, allowing yourself to learn.
- Journal to find what you are telling yourself that is not true.
- Chat with a friend to discover what makes you smile.
- Make time to do what you learnt in step 4.
- Celebrate your growth and note your growth leaps.
This month we are talking about fearing less about our limitations.